The ISPP Application Forms for Admissions for the Session commencing in August 2019 are now open. You can find the deadlines here.
Your application will be reviewed in the round in which you submit your application.
- There is no application fee
- Your assigned application ID and login details of your admissions account will remain active till the end of the current admissions cycle. You cannot use an institutional/school email address. Kindly ensure that you use a personal email address to which you have access for the entire admissions cycle
- You are required to fill in all mandatory fields with the correct and relevant information for your application to be reviewed. Please note that incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- You will receive a communication from the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid on the status of your application, whether you have participated in the interview process or have not been shortlisted for the interview round, by the decision deadline of the round in which you apply
Please keep the following documents (in soft copy) /information ready before filling the application form:
For any assistance, please contact us at:
- Government approved ID card (Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, Passport) (Any one)
- Academic scores of Class XII, Graduation (mandatory) and Post-graduation (if applicable).
- Scanned copies of certificates/other collaterals as proof for Extra and Co-curricular activities, leadership roles, awards and social impact involvement (optional).
- Employment details (if applicable)
- Family income details (if applying for financial aid)
Indian School of Public Policy
B-40, Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110016